Wednesday 30 May 2012

Dear Parents.


                                In Memoriam - Villagio Fire Tragedy.    
                                    on May 28th, 2012..
(( 13 Children, 4 Nursery Teachers and 2 Firemen have been dead..))


Forgive me 'cause I didn't go to the vigil or mess today to show support..
Forgive me for being coward no to face you, 'cause I wouldn't bare the pain..
Forgive me to dare to feel your pain, 'cause in truth I don't know If I'd be strong enough..
                   Please accept my words below and I hope somehow, someday you find the peace you probably are looking for.


Death is nothing. I only spent to the other side of the road.
I am me, you are you. What I did was for you,
I remain... Give me the name you always gave me, talk to me as you have always done. You continue to live the world of creatures, I'm living Creator of the world. Do not use a solemn tone or sad, keep laughing what made us laugh together. Pray, smile, think of me. Pray for me. That my name is pronounced as always, without emphasis of any kind..
             Without any trace of shadow or sadness. Life means all what it always meant, the cord was not cut. Because I would be out their thoughts, Now I'm just out their views? I'm not far I'm just across the road ... You got it there, go ahead, life goes on, beautiful, beautiful as ever...


             Dear Parents: May they rest in peace (Amen). May their souls and the souls of all the faithful departed,: through the mercy of Allah,, 
             Dear Mistresses: I'm sure that you had to run away, you could survive, but you couldn't because the kids. Thank you and may Allah have mercy on you.
             Dear Firemen: You showed us the perfect sacrificed for children.. and you were the perfect ideal for us... Thank you.



By: Me with get some help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this incident on the news and it really made me sad. I can't believe how young those kids were when I think of how old my little brother is too. =(
My deepest condolences go to the families of the victims.
Your post is really deep, brother.
I love this line "forgive me to dare to feel your pain, 'cause in truth I don't know If I'd be strong enough", it touched me because it's so true.
Thank you for those heartfelt words, and ameen to the du'as.
/Noor