Thursday 29 March 2012

A Blind Girl.



A blind girl sat on the steps of a building with a hat by her feet.
She held up a sign which said: ''I am blind, please help.''
There were only a few coins in the hat.

A man was walking by...
He took a few coins from his pocket and dropped them into the hat.
He then took the sign, turned it around, and wrote some words.
He put the sign back so that everyone who walked by would see the new words.

Soon the hat began to fill up....
A lot more people were giving money to the blind girl.
That afternoon the man who had changed the sign came to see how things were.
The girl recognized his footsteps and asked,
'Were you the one who changed my sign this morning? What did you write?

The man said, 'I only wrote what you said but in a different way".
: " Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it. "


The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling,
              And even more beautiful is,
        knowing that you are the reason behind it.. ^^

4 comments:

future doctor..ღ said...

like it wallah ^__^

keep going ^__^

oh that test O__O

Anonymous said...

" Today is a beautiful day and I cannot see it. " …
what if our simple words couldn’t be able to describe this sad scene ... Do we have to be blind at least for a while to share this miserable girl her pain and say sadly "Today is a beautiful day and we cannot see it." …

I think filling her hat with money happened not because those people felt sorry for her , but because she was redefining beautify to the people that the beauty is not only a beautiful day or a beautiful girl.. it is also the pain we share it with those suffering in their lives by pouring few tears for them, saying few kind words to them, paying some money to them, or at least opening our eyes to look to the sky … to the God and say " God .. Today is a beautiful day and we can see it clearly … thanks God"…

My friend, Xerox … Don’t stop … keep taking us to all sad worlds … to the beautiful worlds where kind people are redefining the beauty … I like to go there a lot …

This is a sad tear for the kind girl and lot of kind thanks for you, Xerox …
Regards, Zico ^^…

XEROX said...

Dr.F ... I'm glad that you like it ^^
thanks

XEROX said...

" God .. Today is a beautiful day and we can see it clearly … thanks God"…

IT has more strong feelings.. I like what you write bro ^^

Really, I'm so happy when I see your comments and reading them.. You always take me away.. =)

Keep goin' Abdullah ^^
Thanks a lot.